We will be updating this blog with every new regulation update to inform you of all COVID 19 2020 updates in France.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Please also see our blog about how wedding planners are dealing with COVID 19 for more industry updates.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Regulations update from March 31, 2021
French President Emmanuel Macron spoke Wednesday March 31, 2021 to inform the country of the new restrictions placed on the country for 4 weeks starting Saturday April 3, 2021.
- Curfew remains in place between 7pm and 6am.
- Bars & restaurants remain closed.
- All commerce, except for essentials such as supermarkets and pharmacies, are closed.
- People allowed to circulate in a limited radius of 10km from their homes.
- No paperwork forms necessary to prove reason for movement, just the ID card to show proof of residency if asked.
- No movement within departments in France after Saturday night, paperwork and proof of reason required if people do need to circulate.
- Working from home is mandatory, unless when not possible.
- No outdoor gatherings of more than 6 people.
- No consumption of alcohol in public places.
- Nurseries, day-care, schools closed for 3 weeks.
- Universities teach on-line.
- Vaccinations available for adults 60-69 year olds old starting April 15.
- Vaccinations available for adults ages 50-59 starting May 9th.
- Vaccinations available for adults under 50 starting June 15, 2021.