The wedding day coordinator is here to:
* Coordinate all wedding vendors selected by the bride and groom
* Conduct the wedding rehearsal a day or two before
* Coordinate all activities and events of the day
* Assist the bride and wedding party with dressing, photo schedules, transfers to and from the ceremony and reception venue…
* Guide the bridal party through processional and recessional
* Check all details (final head count for caterer, number of place settings, placement of favors, menus…)
* Check floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement
* Collect all gifts and personal items, inventory and safe removal
“The coordinator is usually the last person to leave”
The main benefit is having the peace of mind that all the details will come together as the bride and groom envisioned.
With a “wedding day of” coordinator by your side, you’ll be able to truly enjoy every moment of the day!