We all know how a bride and her briesmaids typically spend the wedding morning: closest girlfriends getting pampered doing hair and make-up while sipping a glass of champagne. But what about the groom and his groomsmen?
The guys tend to be more relaxed and have more time to enjoy their wedding morning before the official festivities start! Below are a few things our Haute Wedding grooms do before walking down the aisle:
- Round of golf, or a morning ski if it’s the winter
- Chilling out in the jacuzzi, or going for a dip in the pool (and it’s even more fun when you have your own private pool at the hotel suite! )
- Groomsmen helping the groom with his bow-tie and cufflinks while sharing a glass of good whiskey and toast to the groom to be; but don’t forget the party is later:)
- And the ones that tug at our heartstrings are when the bride & groom send each other a message or gift on the wedding morning.
- Lastly, some of our grooms even fine-tune their vows feeling the moment approaching and realizing the intensity and emotion leading up to the ceremony…making the words to their wife-to-be even deeper…