The Nice Cote d’Azur International Airport (NCE) is located in the heart of the Riviera. It is about 30 minutes away from Saint Jean Cap Ferrat & 1.5 hours from Saint Tropez. This airport is actually the 3rd busiest in France, but it is rather small and easy to navigate.
Tips for the airport arrival:
- Most international flights arrive at Terminal 1, while domestic flights arrive at Terminal 2.
- You are welcome to use the below link to the Flight Tracker to check your flight’s arrival details.
- Car rental representatives are located outside of Terminal 2
- To get there, you would exit Terminal 2 and head through an outdoor corridor to the parking lots. Follow the signs around the building to the entrance & voilà! If you are arriving at Terminal 1, there are free shuttle buses which will bring you to Terminal 2
Tips for the airport departure:
- Upon departure, do allow yourself 2 hours before scheduled take-off, especially during the busy hours of 8 am – 3 pm
- Lines for checked baggage can vary, however, security lines are only 10 – 20 minutes